The Southeastern Energy Conference, formerly the Energy Expo, is a conference and presentation showcase, and is open to the public. The 2022 conference will be held virtually on April 7th and in-person on April 8th at the Kendeda Building in room 210. The Southeastern Energy Conference is hosted by the Energy Club at Georgia Tech, in partnership with the Georgia Tech Strategic Energy Institute
As Atlanta rapidly becomes a hub for energy innovation and entrepreneurship, we bring together energy researchers and industry experts across the country to show off the latest technologies and challenge policy makers to have the same innovation. Join us for an interactive conversation on the technology, policy, and business topics relevant to the Southeast’s energy space, and become a part of Atlanta’s future!
Participants will have the opportunity to:
- Gain access to a broad cross-section of the state, regional and national energy communities.
- Network with other companies, talented personnel, and promising start-ups.
- Promote their company and their efforts to like-minded stakeholders and conference attendees.
- Develop new contacts and networks while renewing and strengthening current partnerships.
- Shape state-specific energy policy, where the sum total informs national policy.
- Connect with the world’s largest professional association for energy.
A huge thank you to our speakers and sponsors who helped make this happen!